Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provided an injury update on French midfielder Paul Pogba in a chat with MUTV after the Europa League win over Granada on Thursday night. Paul Pogba was one of three key players that had to leave the game due to injury.
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer provided an update on the injury to Paul Pogba in his pre-match press conference last week as he pointed out that the Frenchman still need a few weeks before he returns to action. Paul Pogba has been missing in action for the Red Devils since he sustained a thigh injury during the Premier League game between his team and Everton at Old Trafford last month. Paul Pogba has missed the last six games for Manchester United as a result of the aforementioned thigh injury. The Frenchman won’t be back until after the March international break as confirmed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in his pre-match press conference on Friday ahead of the league outing between hosts Chelsea and Manchester United. Without Paul Pogba, Manchester United were not able to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday as the two teams played out a goalless draw. The talking point of the dull game came in the first half when Chelsea player Callum Hudson-Odoi was lucky not to concede a penalty when he handled the ball in the Blues box.
Following the delicious form he has been in recently, Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba was rewarded for his sublime performances after being named the club’s player of the month for January. The French Midfielder has been in such an eccentric form for the Red Devils since the turn of the year and eventually won the gong after receiving as much as 55% of the entire votes.
Juventus have had their approach for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba rejected as the Italians try to re-sign the French World Cup winner this summer. Paul Pogba was formerly on the payroll of the Old Lady before he moved back to England to play for Manchester United. The rebuffed approach for Paul Pogba from Juventus was revealed by the Daily Mirror. It was revealed that Manchester United are keen on a swap deal that would see Paul Pogba leave the club but they were not happy with the player suggestion from Juventus.
It was revealed that Juventus offered Welshman Aaron Ramsey in a swap deal for Paul Pogba but it was turned down by the Red Devils, who have no interest in the ex-Arsenal midfielder. Manchester United had previously been interested in Aaron Ramsey but it seems like that ship has sailed. Juventus also offered Brazilian winger Douglas Costa whose presently on a season-long loan deal at Champions League holders Bayern Munich and the Old Lady met the same response of no interest from Manchester United. Just like Aaron Ramsey, the English club had previously been linked with a move for Douglas Costa.
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has said that the players were disrespectful to the club and fans during the embarrassing 4-0 league defeat at the hands of Everton. The Red Devils had gone into the game with a four-match losing streak on the road and they could not change the statistic with the Toffees dominating the proceedings through the entire 90 minutes.
Former Chelsea ace Tony Cascarino believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer may consider the possible sale of Paul Pogba in the summer, should he be appointed as the permanent Manchester head coach. Ole took over the reins on an interim basis after Jose Mourinho’s sacking in December and the Norwegian has done a credible job thereafter to guide the team within the cusp of the top four.
Last Manchester United vs. Fulham game witnessed Paul Pogba scoring 2 goals out of the 3 that lead to Manchester United’s victory and making it to the scoreboard with double figures of goals in this entire season which is the first time in his career.
Manchester United legend Paul Ince has said that he is unsure whether Paul Pogba would remain with the Red Devils beyond the ongoing campaign. The Frenchman had a difficult beginning to the current season under manager Jose Mourinho and this was a point where he was regularly sidelined from making the starting lineup.
Former Manchester United player Dion Dublin has slated the performances of midfield trio Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic and Marouane Fellaini during Tuesday’s goalless stalemate against Valencia in the Champions League. The Red Devils had come into the game after a round of three winless games across all competitions but they showed a genuine lack of creativity once more as they continued their search for a victory.
<center><img src=”https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoiOfziX0AEFZLB.jpg” width=’500′></center>
Speaking after the game, Dublin stated that United produced another toothless performances in front of their home fans and he was particularly not impressed with the efforts put on from the club’s midfield players, he said: “I’ve never seen so many Man Utd players, who I’d normally hang my hat on, give the ball away so much.